EY-Seren Limited is an innovative company, that is committed to defining a new approach to global payments.
Superior Interiors were asked to transform EY-Seren’s tired office into one that was creative, yet corporate to match their fast growing brand.
Details of the Refurbishment:
- Full site strip out
- Solid partitioning
- Complete power and data alterations
- Feature pendant lighting in the games room, kitchen and breakout area
- New carpet installation
- New vinyl flooring installation
- New tea point installation on two floors – inclusive of:
-sink, integrated dishwasher, units, ceramic splash-back, bespoke breakfast bar and corian worktop
- Refurbished WC’s – inclusive of:
-new sink, tiling, plumbing, toilet set, laminate worktop and hand dryer
- Full decoration of partition walls, doors and ceilings
- Games room – inclusive of:
-Rustic coffee table, credenza unit, indoor table tennis, stools
- Feature blackboard paint wall in the ground floor kitchen
- New reception desk and furniture
Three floors in total, this project was full of creative elements. One of the most striking features in the office is the pendant lighting that has been placed throughout the floors. The breakout and tea point areas now provide employees with a space to enjoy their brakes amongst each other’s company. In the end, Superior Interiors designed EY-Seren a unique and innovative office that will reflect their company for many years.