Why pay up-front for assets that typically only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate throughout?
Project Finance makes it easy for you obtain the office environment you need within your budget by converting up-front costs into affordable monthly repayments. It can help you control expenses and match your cash flow in-line with the return of your investment over the long term.
How project financing can work for your business?
Office refurbishment, fit-out and furniture projects require significant up-front capital investment but the rewards are only realised over time. With financing, your payments are spread over a longer period so that you pay for your new workplace environment as you realise the benefits.
This financial flexibility means you can move ahead with projects straight away without having to wait for capital to become available. You can conserve precious capital for other projects whilst enjoying low cost borrowing at fixed, competitive rates.
The finance contract can include part or all aspects of your up-coming project, including:
- Internal & External Fixtures & Fittings
- Mechanical & Electrical Items (HVAC)
- IT Infrastructure
- Office Furniture
The benefits to your organisation:
- Acquire the working environment you need for your organisation’s growth – finance can help you push ahead with the project you need rather than what you can afford.
- Significant tax benefits – for private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash, lease repayments can be treated as a revenue expense.
- Make your capital work for you – rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating asset deploy it elsewhere for higher return
- Total flexibility, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout
- Spread the cost of VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front